Oracle Application Framework
- Category: Oracle Application Framework
- Created: 21 April 2008
- Written by Anil Passi
Please find a step by step audio-video demo of how you can create custom skins in Oracle Applications.
Topics covered in this audio-video demo are
1. Which responsibility to use to create new skin
2. How you can override styles, by creating new skin
3. How the skin definition is stored in $OA_HTML/cabo/lafs, $OA_HTML/cabo/styles & $OA_HTML/cabo/styles/cache
4. Assignment of profile option at the desired level, at which the new skin will be effective.
Please click here to view this audio visual demo for CLAF Skin
Please note that topic of renderers is not covered in this specific demo.
Additionally, to view a presentation explaining the concepts of CLAF, please click on this link