This specific Audio-Visual Oracle Workflow Training lesson will be the pre-requisite for the next stream of lessons on Oracle Workflows Training.
Please note that Oracle Workflow is a copyright product from Oracle Corp. This training session is for educational purposes only.
Following steps will be covered in the first lesson of Oracle Workflow Training:-
1. How to design & create a Workflow using Oracle Workflow Builder
2. How to start the Oracle Workflow process from pl/sql
3. How to integrate Oracle Workflow with pl/sql for validation and DML etc.
4. How to build Oracle Workflow Notifications
5. How to attach roles/people to notifications in Oracle Workflow
For this Oracle Workflow Training session, lets assume that the requirement is to initiate a workflow, validate it within Oracle Workflow & PL/SQL and then to send a notification.
A Purchase Order will be created in table xxxx_po_headers. After inserting a record in this table we will initiate Oracle Workflow. Validation step will set PO_STATUS to VALIDATED.
Please click here for the Audio-Visual Lesson 1 in Oracle Workflows Training
This may take a couple of minutes to load, depending upon your internet speed.