Oracle Fusion Receivables

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Customer
Topic starter
(@alka-tripathy)
Eminent Member

Instead of maintaining Revenue & Receivables reference accounts at the Customer level, what are the other options to have this maintained as with the increase in the number of customers, it becomes impossible to maintain these reference accounts at the Customer level.

4 Replies
(@Anonymous 1106)

Hi Alka,

In receivables we have autoaccounting rules configuration available which can be used to derive accounting values for each type of accounting line (Revenue, Receivables, tax etc.), COA segment (Entity, account, Cost Centre, etc.) and the source of same (Customer site, transaction type etc. )

Above is standard configurable setup, however, there is also an option available to customise subledger accounting rules in case there is other requirement not met by standard options available.

Regards

Darshit

1 Reply
Customer
(@alka-tripathy)

Eminent Member

@darshit-ranpara : Can you please share details about the subledger accounting option?Do you have any documentation around this? Like how to define the SLA rules if I want to take reference for Market segment from the Customer class field.

Your inputs will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Alka

Customer
Topic starter
(@alka-tripathy)
Eminent Member

Thanks Darshit for the response.In this case, if I change the autoaccounting rules for Receivables from Site to Transaction type, I need to ensure I have the reference accounts set for each of these transaction types right?Is my understanding correct?

(@training-operations)
Reputable Member
Yes, If you want to derive accounts from Transaction type, then make sure Reference accounts are assigned for each BU at each Transaction Type. Also, you can find Implementation Guide to setup "Subledger Accounting" (SLA) as Below:

Share: