Advantages with Fusion Financials:
Deliver real-time, accurate information to users at all levels.
Increase productivity with role-based dashboards that bring work, information, and relevant tasks directly to finance users’ desktops.
Ensure all users work from the same source of information with a single data source.
Make better decisions when entering transactions with embedded transactional intelligence.
Increase shared services efficiency with a scalable, global platform.
Enforce regulatory compliance and corporate policies across business processes with automated workflows and approvals.
Manage enterprise risk and reduce compliance costs with end-to-end processes for governance, risk, and compliance.
Plan and forecast with better precision and close your books faster with delivered integration with the market-leading planning and consolidation solutions.
Adopt Fusion Financials with your choice of deployment options, such as on-premise, private cloud, public cloud, or a hybrid approach.
In This Module We Will Learn:
OVERVIEW OF COMMON APPLICATIONS CONFIGURATION
- Defining Enterprise Structures
- Configuring Enterprise Structures Overview
- Defining Geographies
- Defining Legal Jurisdictions and Authorities
- Managing Legal Entities
- Managing Legal Reporting Units
- Managing Business Units
FUNCTIONAL SETUP MANAGER OVERVIEW
- Getting Started in Oracle Fusion Applications
- Overview of Oracle Fusion Functional Setup Manager
- Overview of the Functional Setup Manager
- Implementation Overview
- Browsing and Configuring Offerings