The Introduction to Oracle Fusion HCM Core Implementation (Release 13) (19A) training is a comprehensive course meticulously crafted by a highly seasoned industry professional with over 5+ years of expertise in the Oracle HCM domain. This course is designed to equip learners with the fundamental knowledge and skills required to implement Oracle Fusion HCM Cloud Applications effectively.
Oracle Fusion HCM Cloud Applications represent a cutting-edge generation of cloud-based human capital management solutions, offering a wide range of flexible deployment options. With seamlessly integrated modules covering core HR, payroll, talent management, performance management, collaboration, and analytics, these applications provide a holistic and efficient approach to managing human resources in modern organizations.
Throughout the course, learners will delve into the essential topics of Oracle Fusion HCM Core implementation.
- Starting with an insightful overview of the Fusion HCM landscape, learners will gain knowledge of Oracle Fusion Applications Functional Setup Manager, Fusion HCM features, HR & Payroll extensions, and differences between On-premise and SAAS deployment.
- The Job and Position Structures module covers determining usage, defining attributes, and contextual attributes for Jobs and Positions to optimize organizational roles.
- Learners will understand the Geography Model, Structure, and File-Based Import Process for effective geographical data management as a part of Geographies in Fusion HCM module
- The Enterprise Structures in Fusion HCM section focuses on establishing Enterprise Structures using ESC, reviewing configurations, and handling loading and rollback processes.
By the end of this course, participants will have acquired a strong grasp of Oracle Fusion HCM Core Implementation concepts, enabling them to contribute effectively to the successful deployment and utilization of these powerful cloud-based applications within their organizations.
Discover the latest advancements in Oracle Fusion HCM, check out:
Oracle HCM Feature Update Training (22A)
Oracle HCM Feature Update Training (22B)
Oracle HCM Feature Update Training (22C)
Oracle HCM Feature Update Training (22D)
In This Module We Will Learn
Fusion HCM Course Overview
- Oracle Fusion Applications Functional Setup Manager
- Oracle Fusion HCM Overview
- Fusion HR & Payroll Country Extensions and Languages
- On-premise and SAAS Oracle Fusion HCM differences
Job and Position Structures
- Determine Job and Position Usage
- Define Additional Job and Position Attributes at Enterprise
- Define Contextual Attributes for Jobs and Positions
Geographies in Fusion HCM
- Geography Model
- Geography Structure
- Explain File-Based Import Process
Enterprise Structures in Fusion HCM
- Establishing Enterprise Structures Using the ESC
- Reviewing the Configuration
- Viewing the Technical Summary Report
- Loading the Configuration and Rolling Back
Oracle Revenue Management Cloud Service Fundamentals (21B)
This course will introduce you to the Oracle Revenue Management Cloud Service and its key…
Introduction to Oracle Fusion Financials Cloud (Fusion Release 13) (21B)
Advantages with Fusion Financials: Deliver real-time, accurate information to users at all levels.Increase productivity with…
Oracle Integration Cloud Service (OICS) – Overview of SaaS and ERP (22B)
The Oracle Integration Cloud Service training ( OIC training ) is an extensive course that…
Overview of Oracle SQL (Structured Query Language) (22A)
The Oracle SQL (Structured Query Language) is one of the most popularly used database management…