Forum Discussions

SCM setups are inco...

Notifications
Clear all

SCM setups are incomplete its Prerequisites setups in oracle cloud fusion I need those videos or need my refund.

8 Posts
5 Users
2 Likes
Customer
Topic starter
(@piyush-gupta-8482)

I just bought this course a week ago a year subscription because my friend referred me. he is learning grants management. So, I talked with you guys and also told you I need training in SCM cloud for my upcoming role and I mentioned you it is missing some initial setups, but you said your course covers all SCM modules setup and maintaince from starting to end just buy the course and I believed you guys I do not have that much knowledge in SCM cloud. I am a student I do not have any money. This is my first job and if I lose that job, I will be in so much trouble I already give you all my saving as a fee of this course and trust you guys. but the course you provide is incomplete they do not have basic and prerequisites setups in that course for inventory module. for example, setting up workday pattern, schedule, shifts and all other necessary setups without these setups you cannot perform any other setups in supply chain management. I mentioned all the necessary setups needed to be done in SCM. I needed those setups videos or otherwise I needed my refund full amount I do not have any money left to buy another course or hire a trainer. and I checked your HCM, Grants and financial courses they are good I will recommend to all my friends in the class your course and in my institute too. If you refund my money or provide me with all setup's videos. because what i told you and you told me about SCM its didn't match and now I am in trouble. if you help me now, I will recommend you to all the students in my class but if not then I will say you guys are horrible do not trust them and do not buy their course. they trick you and will not help and Me and my all friends post bad reviews and horrible experience with you guys everywhere and I will report it too I have recording of all our conversations, mails and chat. I hope you understand my situation. And help me regarding this.

7 Replies
(@training-operations)
Reputable Member

Hi Piyush, as per our discussion, we hope we were able to help you out with your concern

(@satyadev-tallapaka)

Have you added the videos that Piyush has asked for? It applies to all the people who bought your course. In fact I had some issue that I reported to Nidhi Sharma and it is yet to be resolved. About the videos that I have watched so far the quality is very poor. There is a lot of background noise. The videos are not done professionally both in terms of quality and content.

(@training-operations)
Reputable Member

Hi Satyadev,

Discussion Forum is for subject inquiries and we have Oracle Fusion Supply Chain Management 12B which should be helpful. We will try and get a resolution for your other queries. We apologies for the inconvenience caused.

(@alexi-baaklini)

Hi

Please also I need all videos for SCM setup

Page 1 / 2
Share: