Forum Discussions

Creation of PO Base...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Creation of PO Based Prepayment and apply against the PO Std Invoices in oracle fusion Payables

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@balaram-gaddam)

Hi All,

Can you explain the Concept of PO Based Prepayment. I need some clarifications on PO Prepayment.

1. How to remove PO Line match for Prepayment.

2. How to Apply PO Prepayment against the PO Std Invoice.

3. If we create 2 PO Prepayment like 1st 50% and 2nd 25% of single PO and I have created 4 PO based Std invoices in that situations, How should i apply.

4. Based on B Users, In EBS there is no concept of PO line Match for Prepayment. But they provide the PO while creating the Prepayment which is helps them like that is available only against the   PO Std Invoices. Please let me know is there any functionality in the fusion.

Please let m

3 Replies
(@vishal-sahjani)

Hi Balaram,

Hope you're well.

1. At what stage are you trying to remove the PO line match from PO matched Prepayment?

2. You can apply PO matched prepayment to PO matched Std Invoice by going to Action button on the Std Invoice and selecting 'Apply and Unapply Prepayments' option where the PO matched prepayment invoice will be available for application.

3. Application of prepayment invoices depends on the business case and agreement with the supplier, you can even partially apply Prepayments to any Std Invoice.

4. Can you please elaborate on your query here?

(@training-operations)
Reputable Member

Hi Balaram, 

We are still awaiting for your response. 

If you have any queries, we are open to your questions.

Thanks & Regards, 

Apps2fusion

(@training-operations)
Reputable Member

Hello,

Hope you are doing great!

We hope we were able to help you out with this query and all your questions were cleared, If you have anything to add on, Our team will surely help you out with it. 

For now, with your consent, we can close this query.

Thanks & Regards

Share: