Clear all

[Closed] Instances not available from 2 days

8 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@kalyan-ambadipudi)
Eminent Member

Is there a downtime, if downtime is due to instance refresh, can you publish calendar for refresh so activity can be planned,

7 Replies
(@training-operations)
Reputable Member

These instances are refreshed over weekly/bi-weekly basis and we do not have control over their downtime or refreshment period. We have suggested to please take the backup of the configurations for such cases.

Topic starter
(@kalyan-ambadipudi)
Eminent Member

Vision Instance#1 is too slow, is performance of the instance verified when you release it for usage? When I enrolled for subscription it was promised speed on the instances will be very good, I would say instance performance is horrible.

Password provided for casey.brown on instance#2 doesn't work, it only works for lisa.jones user, can you check on it. Also, is it possible to provide lisa.jones user with system admin access.

Topic starter
(@kalyan-ambadipudi)
Eminent Member

Please refer attached. after going in circles for 10-15 minutes, I get attached message. It has been the case where instances are not available and when they are available, instance is too slow, can something be done on availability of instance with decent performance?

(@training-operations)
Reputable Member

We have updated the instances and checked by logging in as well. We now have 2 instances available with us: esll and etaj

We would request you to try again, if you have any difficulty, please do not hesitate to contact us..

Page 1 / 2
Share: