Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Setup Payment Systems in Oracle Financials

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@sandeep-kuttiyatur)

I have a requirement from one my my customers to setup a third party payment gateway in Oracle Financials that can be used to tokenize, authorize, capture, refund credit card transactions from order management form. Is there a way of doing this by setting up the payment systems and can someone help me understand what exactly needs to be done? I have already implemented this in Oracle EBS, but need to know what has to be done for Oracle Fusion to integrate this.

2 Replies
(@training-operations)
Reputable Member

Hi, 

In order to setup payment systems in oracle fusion below are the tasks to be configured:

1. Manage Transmission Configuration :- to setup the connection with payment bank

2. Manage format :- To setup the format for transmitted file

3. Manage payment systems :- to create and manage different payment methods

4. Manage Bank account:- to link the desired bank account with the payment method and creating the payment document setup 

5. Manage PPP - to link all the above setups i.e. payment format, payment method and disbursement account as setup above

6. Also we need to setup the disbursement payment file template in rtf format

Thanks

(@training-operations)
Reputable Member

Hello,

Hope you are doing great!

We hope we were able to help you out with this query and all your questions were cleared, If you have anything to add on, Our team will surely help you out with it. 

For now, with your consent, we can close this query.

Thanks & Regards

Share: