Forum Discussions

Implementation Conf...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Implementation Configuration Package usage?

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@mark-ballew)
Eminent Member

Hi,  I have read the post "https://apps2fusion.com/community/oracle-financials/implementation-project-after-rapid-upload/#post-92"  , I have a question of clarification.  

I have created a Procurement project, I use Rapid templates to upload and create foundations for new LE, COA, Ledger, and BU , then Cash, Banks, Accounts,  I extend setups manually to setup Inv orgs, location, etc.  

I have selected Offering Procurement when defining Imp project.  I will now generate a configuration package to migrate all setups that have been performed under LE. To do this I select the LE to constrain the configuation package creation.  

Question:  Will this generate a complete setup with data package from LE to Inv org/Location?  

4 Replies
(@training-operations)
Reputable Member

Hello,

We trust you're doing well!

Our team of experts are still working on resolving your query. Rest assured, we promise to keep you updated as soon as we are able to find a solution from our SMEs.

Thank you for your patience and kind regards,

Apps2fusion Team

(@training-operations)
Reputable Member

The migration is fully depends on the tasks you have selected in the implementation package.

If the whole of procurement is selected, then kindly go through all the tasks associated with it and select the scope for the required tasks.

Topic starter
(@mark-ballew)
Eminent Member

Thank you, I have learned how to trim down on tasks being included and thereby reducing time to re-import into new instance. 

(@training-operations)
Reputable Member

Hello,

Hope you are doing great!

We hope we were able to help you out with this query and all your questions were cleared, If you have anything to add on, Our team will surely help you out with it. 

For now, with your consent, we can close this query.

Thanks & Regards

Share: