Clear all

[Solved] Rapid method for Procurement, post setup Location upload

9 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@mark-ballew)
Eminent Member

After finish setup with 3 rapid template to get financial structure in place, I go to use GenericHdlSpreadsheet downloaded and opens from Maange Locations , Manage in Spreadsheet,  I successfully connect and have good functionality and validation in Excel, but after upload I get several errors as follows,  I have add HCM Admin roles recommended in online documentation.  I check EFF structure and relationship are there, so it seems either a permissions issue or missing relationship to HCM through Enterprise record not having been created when using rapid method, have anyone ever seen this?  see one of the validation errors below, I couldn't post with main post because of firewall

Topic Tags
8 Replies
Topic starter
(@mark-ballew)
Eminent Member

EEO1_INFORMATION context. The METADATA line can't be processed because the _EEO1_UNIT_NUMBER flexfield attribute isn't valid for the PER_LOCATION_LEG_EFF flexfield code and HRX_US_EEO1_INFORMATION context

(@training-operations)
Reputable Member

Hello,

We trust you're doing well!

Our team of experts are still working on resolving your query. Rest assured, we promise to keep you updated as soon as we are able to find a solution from our SMEs.

Thank you for your patience and kind regards,

Apps2fusion Team

Topic starter
(@mark-ballew)
Eminent Member

Thanks, it is a question that is just query on experience, it someone has not had it happen to them then it is ok, I will try to resolve later as I have time, in the meantime I will create location manually.  I have also tried to use the Spreadsheet method from Workforce Structures in the event it was a permissions issue on upload.  But in the Vision instances as it happens in more than one this is recurring, there are three points of failure on the EFF's all related to this one EFF, I can share full message if firewall lets me.   So if you don't know off hand or have not seen it before, it's ok, don't worry about unless you want to know for yourselves.  At this point my 'guess' is it is in how the seeded data in Vision is setup or there is an inherent shortcoming when using Rapid do to legal entity setup and not using the Enterprise Structure Configurator. 

Topic starter
(@mark-ballew)
Eminent Member

PER_LOCATION_LEG_EFF flexfield code

_REPORTED_LAST_YEAR flexfield attribute and HRX_US_EEO1_INFORMATION context

_HEADQUARTER_ESTABLISHMENT_Display flexfield attribute and HRX_US_REPORTING_INFORMATION context

_EEO1_UNIT_NUMBER flexfield attribute and and HRX_US_EEO1_INFORMATION context

Page 1 / 2
Share: