Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Rapid method for Procurement, post setup Location upload

9 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@training-operations)
Reputable Member

the issue has been identified as a bug and oracle proposed a workaround solution. please refer the doc id (Oracle Fusion HCM Spreadsheet Loader: Load Location Error: METADATA Line Can't Be Processed Because The {} Flexfield Attribute Isn't Valid For The {} flexfield code and {} context. (Doc ID 2991580.1)

(@training-operations)
Reputable Member

the issue has been identified as a bug and oracle proposed a workaround solution. please refer the doc id (Oracle Fusion HCM Spreadsheet Loader: Load Location Error: METADATA Line Can't Be Processed Because The {} Flexfield Attribute Isn't Valid For The {} flexfield code and {} context. (Doc ID 2991580.1)

Until the release of the permanent solution, please use the alternative solution below:

Please execute the following steps:
1. Data Exchange -> Spreadsheet Templates
2. Show Filters -> Search for "Location" in name, Code should be ORA_PER_LOCATION
3. Click the drop down arrow and choose ->Copy
4. Enter name and code and click OK
5. Search for the copy and click on the name
6. On the design page, remove the 4 attributes: Reporting Name, Unit Number, Reported Last Year, Headquarters Establishment 
7. Click the Validate and Save button
8. Click on Preview to Download the new template
9. Retry Location Load

Topic starter
(@mark-ballew)
Eminent Member

Thanks I will try it, I currently don't have access to Support site it seems with OCI login, I appreciate the steps posted.

(@training-operations)
Reputable Member

Hello,

Hope you are doing great!

We hope we were able to help you out with this query and all your questions were cleared, If you have anything to add on, Our team will surely help you out with it. 

For now, with your consent, we can close this query.

Thanks & Regards

Page 2 / 2
Share: