[Solved] ESS Jobs table, programs tables Oracle fusion

4 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@vipulkumar-kanabar)
Eminent Member

Hello 

I am looking for tables in oracle fusion similiar to Oracle EBS table like fnd_concurrent_programs, fnd_concurrent_requests

I am also looking for table where I can find parent child ESS job request relationship

If someome knows and share informations

Regards

Vipul

Topic Tags
3 Replies
(@training-operations)
Reputable Member

Oracle Fusion Applications have a different data model compared to Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS). Fusion Applications use a more modular and service-oriented architecture. Therefore, the tables and data structures are different. However, I can provide you with some general information on where you might find equivalent information in Oracle Fusion.

1. Concurrent Programs and Requests:In Oracle Fusion, concurrent processing is replaced by Oracle Enterprise Scheduler Service (ESS). You can find information related to concurrent programs and requests in the following table.
    • FUSION.ICS_RUNS: This table contains information about the concurrent requests.
    • FUSION.ICS_PROGRAMS: This table contains information about concurrent programs.
  2. ESS Job Request Relationship:For the parent-child relationship in ESS job requests, you may need to query the following tables:
    • FUSION.ICS_RUNS: This table contains information about job runs, including parent-child relationships.
    • FUSION.ICS_JOBS: This table contains information about the ESS jobs.
Topic starter
(@vipulkumar-kanabar)
Eminent Member

thank you for reply and itis helpful

(@training-operations)
Reputable Member

Hello,

Hope you are doing great!

We hope we were able to help you out with this query and all your questions were cleared, If you have anything to add on, Our team will surely help you out with it. 

For now, with your consent, we can close this query.

Thanks & Regards

Share: